Maximo Functional Consultant
SRO is looking to appoint several Maximo specialists to support its ambitious growth plans. IBM’s Maintenance Management system, Maximo, is used throughout the world across many industries, including Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas.
SRO Solutions is an IBM Gold Business Partner working with IBM Maximo and its own value-added software solutions. Due to the growing demand for our unique Maximo tools, we are looking to strengthen our team with Maximo Implementation Consultants in the Marine and other industry sectors.
As a Maximo Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery and fulfilment of SRO projects. You will be expected to work both in the UK and around the world, working as part of a team to deliver a successful solution. You will be competent leading the project deliverables, with minimum supervision from colleagues and communicate effectively at all levels to both internal and external customers alike.
Successful candidates should have experience and a good understanding of Computerised Maintenance Management Packages, such as Maximo, Amos, SIS, etc. and will be expected to work professionally and have excellent interpersonal skills. Ideally, you will have prior experience in the Marine or Offshore industries.
Extensive training will be provided by SRO to the successful candidates to ensure the high level of competence and quality demanded by our client.
- Excellent training in IBM Maximo, a class-leading and worldwide recognised CMMS package
- Become a Consultant and implementer of Maximo
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Work with cutting edge technology, world leading systems
- Develop new skills
- Be part of a dynamic, talented and professional team
- Engineering or technical background
- Demonstrable Maximo functional knowledge
- Maximo v6 and v7 installation and configuration experience
- Knowledge of databases
- Maximo Certification is advantageous.